ServiceArizona Secure Access Gateway
This page contains links to the answers of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about mySecureAZ (the ServiceArizona Secure Access Gateway). Use CTRL-F to search for the unique word on this page.
Q: How do I reset my password?
Q: Why does the "Enter User ID and Password" dialog keep popping up?
This usually happens on Internet Explorer, and it means that you've entered your User ID or password incorrectly. Remember that your User ID is your e-mail address and that the password is case sensitive. In addition, the system will automatically log you out after thirty minutes of inactivity. Also, for security reasons, the system will always ask for your user ID and password every hour, even if you are active.
Q: How do I get back to that list of applications?
Select "Logon to mySecureAZ" from the menu at the left.
Q: How do I change my password?
Select "Logon to mySecureAZ" from the menu at the left, and then select "Edit My Profile". Or, you can click here to change your password.
Q: What are the rules for valid passwords?
The rules for valid passwords are
- Passwords are case sensitive and will expire every 90 days.
- The new password may not be the same as any of your previously used 30 passwords.
- Password may not contain any whitespace characters or more than 2 consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be between 6 and 20 characters in length.
- Passwords must contain at least 4 alphabetic characters and at least 1 non-alphabetic characters.
- Passwords must contain at least 1 numeric character.
- Passwords may only contain the special characters of "$" and "%". You may not use "_", "-", or ".".
Q: How long do I have to wait after my initial account creation before I get my e-mail?
The e-mail is sent immediately. There is usually a delay of several minutes for the message to get to your e-mail in-box.
Q: How long do I have to wait after I apply to use an application, such as MVD's 90 Day Permit, until I am approved to use the application?
The approval process is based on an administrator reviewing your application and then granting you access. The process could be as little as few minutes, or it may take overnight. Please keep checking your application list to see your status.
Q: Who can I contact to report problems?
Our email has changed. Please use our new email address: AZMVDNowSupport@kyndryl.com. Thank you for your decades of support!